- This event has passed.
31 Days In May: Derek Hess Documentary & Book Signing
May 20, 2018 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
“31 Days In May” Book Signing & Tour is focused on breaking down the stigmas and creating awareness of mental illness and addiction. Internationally renowned artist, Derek Hess, understands artists and people like himself are in a unique position to start dialogues about intimate universal struggles without as much fear of judgment. “31 Days In May” is our opportunity to challenge — and change — the negative stereotypes.
In order to raise awareness, the Tour will hit approximately between 20-30 different locations across the United States during May 2018, Mental Health Awareness month. Derek will be doing book signings, screenings of his award winning documentary “Forced Perspective” and organized talks.
- Keene Memorial Library
- The Digg Site Productions
- The May Brother’s Building
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention—Nebraska Chapter
- Derek Hess
- May 20, 2018
3:00 pm - 5:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Art, Authors & Book Signings, Documentaries
- Event Tags:
- 31 Days in May, Derek Hess, Forced Perspective Documentary, Keene Memorial Library, mental health awareness, The Digg Site Productions
- The Pioneer Theater
105 E 6th Street
Fremont, NE 68025 United States + Google Map
- View Venue Website